When it comes to makeup, MAC Cosmetics has a cult following. Once you’ve tried their products there’s no going back! They’re trusted by the best makeup artists with a collection of amazing products in every category. My MAC obsession began when I bought my first MAC lipstick, Relentlessly Red. And since then I’ve been hooked! If you’re thinking of what to start with, here are my top picks of the must-have products from MAC Cosmetics!
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation: MAC Cosmetics has a huge range of foundations for about every skin tone. Whether you have pink undertones or yellow undertones, the MAC staff can help you get your exact match. The MAC Studio Fix Foundation provides full coverage so it’s great for when you want to achieve an even skin tone.
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo: MAC Ruby Woo is a cult-favourite for years now. It’s the ultimate power red, and is universally flattering. If you want to feel like a total boss, put on your MAC Ruby Woo and get set to slay your day! It goes on matte but feels soft and so it’s also good for someone who is beginning to try lipsticks in general.
- MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner: Trying to get that perfect winged eyeliner look? Instead of trying felt pen liners, go for the MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner. Use an angled eyeliner brush to apply it – it gives you the blackest black pigment and doesn’t budge at all!
- MAC Paint Pot: When you’re applying eyeshadow, it’s important to apply a good quality eye primer. It makes the colours show up better and last longer. The MAC Paint Pot makes for an amazing eyeshadow base. The shade ‘Painterly’ is perfect. It’s a nude shade and it can be used on its own too! Prime with it and your eyeshadow will stay put for the whole day.
- MAC Eyeshadow Palettes and Singles: MAC has some of the most vibrant, pigmented eyeshadows on the market. Just a single swipe gives so much colour payoff, with not much fallout either. You can try some of their signature palettes, or go for singles if you want to experiment!
- MAC Strobe Cream: Want to get some of that natural, lit-from-within glow? MAC Strobe Cream to the rescue; it was popular way before highlighting became the huge makeup trend it is now. Dab a little in Goldlite above the cheekbone, on the bridge of the nose, on the forehead for a lovely glow.
- MAC Makeup Brushes: Since MAC Cosmetics is a professional makeup brand, their makeup brushes are great to use. They pick up product very well, rarely shed and help you blend your makeup like a pro! Must-tries include their stippling brush and their eyeshadow brushes.
These were some of the must-haves from MAC Cosmetics! Now you can shop for MAC products online too. Just check out the latest MAC Cosmetics Collection at Shoppers Stop! What’s your favourite product from your MAC collection? Let me know in the comments below!