If there’s one thing everyone looks forward to during the monsoon, it’s all the awesome sales! Who doesn’t love a great deal on something that’s been on your wishlist since forever, and coming home with lots of shopping bags to unpack?
Forum Mall Koramangala was the first mall in Bangalore, and remains to be an awesome place for shopping, dining and entertainment. They recently started their huge End of Season Sale with so many brands coming up with their own offers in-store.
Finding the best stuff before it gets sold out can be pretty tough if you’re not a seasoned shopper. The key is also to know what to invest in and what to avoid. From all your favourite brands, pick pieces that will last you enough to create many outfits from them, and always think about all the different occasions you’ll get to wear what you pick. Mix and match with accessories and try to shop outfits rather than individual clothes!
So from my recent shopping spree at Forum, I’m putting together a lookbook for you from 3 of my favourite stores for you to know how you can mix, match and find a fabulous outfit for less from top brands!
- Cocktails and conversations:
The moment I saw this gorgeous trench dress on sale at Tommy Hilfiger, I fell in love. It’s so versatile, both for work, and for cocktails later with the girls. I paired it with one of their classic monogrammed sling bags for an elegant and understated look.
This is definitely an investment piece because of how many different occasions you can wear it for! Head to Tommy Hilfiger at Forum mall for 20% off this dress!
- Dreamy Dates: This is one dress you’d definitely swipe right! Ditch the boring LBDs and lace dresses in favour of this pretty white number with the signature red and blue Tommy Hilfiger prints for a hot date.
Since the dress is doing all the talking here, keep it simple with a colour-coordinated clutch. Add on your favourite heels and you’re all set!
- Keepin’ it casual: Dungarees can be both playful and chic, depending on how you style it. I felt like making this more of a dressy casual look.
The gold sandals and the lovely floral prints on the top give this tomboy chic look a bit of a feminine vibe. The best part about dungarees is that you can pair them with just about any kind of top.
I also added a striped bucket bag to complete the look.
- Brunch ready: AND made me fall in love with their interesting silhouettes, Indian-inspired prints and minimalistic accessories. If you visit their store at Forum, be sure to check out their embroidered dresses, trousers and sandals, they’re at 50% off and there are some pieces worth adding to your wardrobe.
These culottes are super comfy with this embroidered top, and I’ve also paired them with statement earrings and solid blue flat sandals.
A great outfit for a Sunday brunch with your besties. The entire outfit came close to Rs. 3000 for me which is pretty much a steal!
- Beach vibes: Cold shoulders are still reigning when it comes to current trends, so you can’t go wrong with this lovely dress. There’s something very easy-breezy and beachy about it, so whenever you’re planning your next long weekend away, slip this on, add a straw hat, metal hoops and your favourite shades and you’re all set!
- Colourful minimalism: While diamonds are a girl’s best friend, Swarovski comes a close second. Their minimalistic jewellery can make for some very beautiful statement pieces that you can wear everyday if you want, or just for special occasions if you prefer.
They have upto 20% off on their fine jewellery, from stunning necklaces to earrings and bracelets. These were some of my favourites from their collection which can be styled both with everyday work outfits and with dressier styles.
If you get hungry after all that shopping, head to the food court for lots of good options to choose from, or if you prefer restaurants, Salt and Toscano serve some of the most delicious food! That’s one thing I love about Forum, you can spend an entire day there without getting bored. I also make it a point to head to Sephora for all my makeup shopping.
I got back from Forum mall on Sunday with an armful of shopping bags and a huge smile on my face after scoring some fabulous outfits on sale! If you want to make the maximum use of the sale season, head to Forum and get your retail therapy fix! They also have some fun events that keep happening there – during our shoot we saw a kids’ chef competition in progress and a lovely Beauty and the Beast exhibit from Hidesign.
Follow Forum Mall on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Photography by PicsPlot
This post was in collaboration with Forum Mall Koramangala, and as always these are my own honest views and opinions.