Summer’s upon us, and you’re probably dreaming of stretching out on a deck chair with a tropical drink in your hand and the most jaw-dropping views of the sea, the sand and the surf…well, I know I am! There are so many gorgeous destinations that come to mind, and Bali is one of the most beautiful places of them all! Read on to know more about why you should definitely choose this lovely beach location for your next vacay!
Bali is a magical tropical paradise, with its lush green paddy fields, stunning volcanoes, and neat little beaches. There’s so much to take in, from the local culture to the most adventurous activities you can think of, delicious food and tons more! When In City has come up with a fun, action-packed itinerary for a tour you can take with a group of like-minded young people from 18-32 years of age. Here’s why you should totally go on this trip!
- You’ll discover water sports like never before. Bali is one of the best surfing spots in the world, and this trip will take you on a two-day surfing lesson by qualified instructors. Catch a big wave, and enjoy the amazing views of the beach. Raft down the river rapids in an exciting white water rafting session on the river Ayung. And finally, get to explore life underwater through an amazing guided snorkeling session! Lots of adventure awaits.
- If there’s one aspect you should definitely explore, it’s the cultural side of Bali. Whether it’s the stunning Uluwatu temple that is set on the top of a cliff by the sea, or the lovely Balinese dance performances, or their amazing spa massages, there’s a lot to look forward to on this trip and to discover.
- When In City knows how much fun it can be to meet new people along the way when you travel, and it’s even more fun when you know they share your age and interests! If you’re between the ages 18 to 32, this trip is for you. Be prepared to make great friends on the trip, by indulging in everything this trip has to offer, together, taking selfies or pictures of each other and a lot more! Definitely a must-do trip for those of you who want to step out of your comfort zones and chill with some new and fun people.
- Ever been to the top of an active volcano? On this trip, you’ll get to do a two-hour trek at the crack of dawn to the top of an active volcano and have a peek into the inside. The views from up there are jaw-droppingly beautiful and you’ll probably run out of ways to take pictures of them!
- Finally, if you’ve been planning a summer vacation for a really long time but don’t want to go on one of those boring travel agency-organized trips, this one is definitely for you. It’s fun, it’s priced well, all-inclusive and also lets you have time to explore spots you’d like to on your trip!
Next month, I’m going to be taking you through this entire trip to Bali by When In City so make sure you’re following me on Instagram and Snapchat! Watch this space and stay tuned for what’s to follow!