Diwali is just around the corner, and a lot of you must be busy doing all your last-minute shopping, whether it’s online or at your favourite shops. It’s the most colourful and exciting time of the year, and when it comes to Diwali gifting ideas, I’ve hand-picked and curated some of the most unique ones that you could consider! Read on for my list of Diwali gifting ideas.
- The festive season brings in the chance to relax and unwind as you celebrate with your favourite people. When it comes to Diwali gifting ideas, this is something everyone would love. Organic Harvest has come out with a wonderful range of select skin products in the form of customizable Diwali gift hampers. The pampering quotient is high with this one – there’s hair spa products, moisturizers, exfoliators and more. Available at Organic Harvest exclusive stores. Price on request.
- After the success of its first ever home and lifestyle range, Chumbak has come up with the most lovely Diwali decor ever. Explore their Diwali Store for pretty tealight holders, cake and sweet stands, lamps, coasters and lots more. Plus they have a 20% off on their online store (use DIWALI20 during checkout) and 15% off if you buy 4 items at any of their stores countrywide.
- Add sparkle to your Diwali with these absolutely stunning crystal tealight holders from Swarovski. They’ll make for a great addition to your own Diwali decor too, apart from being a lovely Diwali gifting idea. Available at Swarovski boutiques across the country, their range starts at Rs. 2,500.
- Add sparkle to someone’s life by gifting them limited edition jewellery from MK Jewellery – what makes their collection unique is their use of medieval coins in every piece. Each piece is created keeping contemporary trends in mind while making use of coins to create a statement.
- Pipa + Bella has created a fun way to gift their amazing statement jewellery through the Teen Patti Stakes game that offers you discounts on your purchase. You can also pick jewellery from their collection and get wonderful gifts such as a Jean-Claude Biguine voucher and more.
- After the amazing success of its launch in India, H&M has its own festive offers on select ranges of apparel. There are a couple of stunning pieces from its collection otherwise as well – my favourite is this gorgeous gold beaded top. For those of you who would like to wear something different this Diwali, pair it with a sleek black maxi skirt and muted gold accessories.
- This collector’s edition Glenmorangie gift hamper is the perfect gift for whisky connoisseurs. Encased in a beautiful gift box with two bespoke tumblers, this 75cl bottle of 10-year old single malt whisky has key notes of vanilla, citrus and almond.
- If you’re looking for corporate Diwali gifting ideas, try something different from the usual dry fruit/chocolate hampers. Da Milano has launched a beautiful corporate gifting collection starting at Rs. 3000 with wallets, belts and business card holders crafted from fine leather. A great way to approach the end of the year on a high note with your business partners and corporate clients.
- Diwali is called the Festival of Lights for a reason. I fell in love with these gorgeous light fixtures from Gulmohar Lane – what especially caught my eye was this Belgian Pendant light. It can be suspended from your ceiling to add a touch of luxury to your living space. They also have a range of vintage-inspired chandeliers.
- Nature’s Basket has come up with a whole range of gourmet hampers including hand-picked selections of luxury tea, chocolates, coffee, organic foods, champagne, fruits and more. Packaged beautifully, they’d make the perfect gift for someone who has a taste for the finer things in life. You can check out their collection here.
I hope you enjoyed my curations of some of the best Diwali gifting ideas! Have a wonderful festive season, starting with Dhanteras today. If you’re celebrating, share a pic of your Diwali outfit on Instagram with #DiwaliSparkle – the best one will be featured on my page and gets a surprise gift from me 🙂 For everything else happening at Sartorial Secrets, stay tuned to my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter.